Schlumberger Cellar World
For a sparkling experience
Need to Know
- Schlumberger is Austria’s oldest sparkling winery, and has been cultivating and refining the art of champagne since 1842.
- Situated in the heart of Vienna.
- Audio guides in English are available. You can also download them free of charge: hearonymus.com/guides/2843.
Group tours are available anytime by prior arrangement.
- Insights into sparkling wine production using the “méthode traditionnelle”, the most prestigious form of producing sparkling wine. Robert Schlumberger acquired this ne art of champagne production from the oldest champagne cellar in France.
- Discover the secrets of “disgorging”, “dosage” and tasting.
- Try your hand at riddling bottles.
- Special tasting package: Book a guided tasting of sparkling specialities.
- Try a sparkling lunch or dinner in the cellar vaults for an unforgettable experience (available for groups).
Getting there & around
Closest airport: Vienna International Airport (22.5 km)
Closest railway station: Vienna main railway station (6.5 km)
Underground lines: U4/U6 (stop: Spittelau)