The Vienna Pass
Discover all of Vienna’s art, culture, tradition and imperial heritage with just one ticket.
Download YOUR Vienna Pass factsheet
The Vienna Pass includes:
- Free admission to over 60 of Vienna’s most popular attractions.
- Unlimited rides on Vienna Sightseeing hop-on/hop-off buses.
- A free guidebook to all attractions and bus routes, also available as download and app.
- Fast-track entry at many attractions.
- Can be purchased online at www.viennapass.com; available for 1, 2, 3 or 6 days.
One day in Vienna
Morning Visit the Schönbrunn Palace and its surrounding gardens – including the Privy Garden, Maze, Orangery Garden and Gloriette. Explore the Imperial Carriage Museum, one of Schönbrunn’s most famous attractions. Have a world-class lunch at the elegantly furnished Café Residenz.
Afternoon The neighbouring Schönbrunn Zoo, home to over 500 animal species, is a must-see. It holds the title of oldest zoo in the world and today provides state-of-the-art habitat conditions to its inhabitants.
Two days in Vienna
Morning One true must-see is the Belvedere. It is one of the world’s most beautiful museums and one of Vienna’s most-visited sites. The two Belvedere palaces are connected by a unique baroque garden, and the Upper Belvedere is home to the world’s largest collection of Gustav Klimt paintings, including “The Kiss (Lovers)”.
Afternoon Discover the world of Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, Schubert and Strauss. Journey through time and experience and learn about Viennese music at Haus der Musik.
Evening Hop into the Giant Ferris Wheel and enjoy one of the best views of Vienna.